Thameside Enterprise was founded in May 2011 by Steve Mathews and Jerry Irving who have many years experience in leading, partnering and delivering business support programmes in West London.
Our focus on a locally delivered and locally managed approach and low overheads has meant we have become an expert and market efficient partner in the successful delivery of business support programmes.
Thameside Enterprise has a reputation for delivery, innovation and outcome based results.
Why partner with Thameside Enterprise?
- Volunteer-led: TE is an enterprise development agency that is organised on a financially sustainable footing, leveraging extensive pro bono support and goodwill of volunteers
- Grants invested responsibly: Almost 100% of grant funds we receive is invested on activity directly related to the grant outcomes and outputs. All business development activity, bid writing, management of TE and management of projects is undertaken on a pro bono basis
- Track record of delivery: The consultants have been trusted by organisations such as London Borough of Hounslow, the LDA, West London Business, Hounslow Chamber, HEBP (Spark!) to successfully deliver to contracted outputs
- Scalable: TE can successfully scale up, depending on the scope of a programme, by drawing upon its pool of trusted business advisors and mentors and partner network
- Knowledge Transfer: our panel of advisors and mentors have a business background and also work with fee paying SME’s. As a result they are able to impart their highly relevant business skills to VCO’s and start-ups that would otherwise not have access to their services.
Contact Thameside Enterprise to discuss ways in which we can help your business or community organisation grow and develop. Email Thameside Enterprise, call on 020 8878 4912 or fill in the form below: