A CEO network to inspire and develop charity leaders
Thameside Enterprise is please to announce a new and exciting initiative with Battersea Power Station Foundation and Big Local SW11 supporting charities and social enterprises based in Battersea.
What is Charity Leaders Exchange?
It is a leadership development programme specifically designed to inspire and develop charity and social enterprise leaders to develop personally and grow their organisations.
- A proven leadership concept in which like-minded people come together in a facilitated, confidential environment to share ideas, and give and take advice.
- Members learn from and with each other by discussing and sharing actual challenges and dilemmas.
- Members give each other valuable feedback and support drawing on their own experiences and skills.
- We meet monthly with around 10 members and have guest speakers chosen by the members
- An experienced and independent Chair ensures a safe and confidential environment. Accountability to help you achieve organisation and personal goals
- Meetings are held at the offices of local businesses in order to encourage greater engagement with the community sector
When we meet
|Leadership Group||Time||Date and Venue||Booking Link|
|Charity Leaders Exchange Battersea||9.45 am - 12.15 pm||Meet every 6 weeks, Battersea||Email Thameside Enterprise to Pre Register|
Contact Thameside Enterprise to discuss ways in which we can help your business or community organisation grow and develop. Email Thameside Enterprise, call on 020 8878 4912 or fill in the form below: