A peer group network providing business owners with the space to think and find solutions to the barriers holding them and their businesses back.
The Programme is based on:
- Peer group network for established business owners
- Providing space for business owners to think through and explore issues impacting them, their staff and their business
- Making contacts and networking with other business owners boosts skills in dealing with practical management and leadership issues. Overall, the aim is to achieve more for themselves and making a more resilient business.
- The learning principle is based on Action Centred Learning https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_learning a well-respected personal and business development technique.
|Leadership Group||Time||Date and Venue||Booking Link|
|Business Owners Exchange||9.45 am - 12.15 pm||Every 2nd Wednesday, Chiswick||Email Thameside Enterprise to Pre Register|
How does Business Owners Exchange work?
- Approximately 8 business owners meet monthly
- Members share with the group what challenges they want to discuss – it can be lonely at the top so this may be the first time the challenge has been articulated – the simple process of describing the challenge is, in itself part of the action centered learning process – members then vote on which challenges to discuss
- A structured open question session follows
- open questions provide the business owner with the opportunity to be challenged and reflect
- open questions allow options and possible solutions to be identified – a key aspect of the leadership learning process
- The member session concludes with each member offering their thoughts on the what action their peer should take – sometimes this is a confirmation of a proposed course of action or a new and effective way to resolve their challenge – the peer is accountable for feeding back progress of the action at the next meeting
- Even if your challenge is not chosen you get to discuss and
learn about other challenges and possible solutions, and you can always carry it forward to the next session
- To ensure the meetings are confidential, the Chatham House rule applies which means you can take away and share the learning experience but not refer implicitly or explicitly to the source
Who is it for?
- Business owners who are looking to unlock the potential in themselves and their businesses
- And established small business with employees
- Owners with some “scars” of being in business; which also means you have experiences to share with other members in the group – and vice versa.
- Guest or taster session – complimentary
- £35 per month (paid quarterly in advance)
- Full Money back guarantee – if you feel this is not for you, you will receive a full refund for that session and any paid for in advance.
Contact Thameside Enterprise to discuss ways in which we can help your business or community organisation grow and develop. Email Thameside Enterprise, call on 020 8878 4912 or fill in the form below: