What is it?
A twelve-month cash flow forecast and profitability model that can be applied to a single project or the entire organisation.
Why do it?
- It will help to determine how much cash the organisation needs to meet its costs
- Help to set targets for the organisation
- It can be used as a tool to manage the timing of receipts and payments into and out of the organisation
- Increased ability to demonstrate financial management to funders and other stakeholders
- Increased skills in the use of Excel, cash flow forecasting and profitability of projects
- Increased confidence in using cash flow modelling to manage the organisations finances
- Increased ability to improve the effectiveness of the organisation to funders
“ I’m not great with figures and having a fair understanding of the annual P&L accounts, I found the cash flow forecast was a completely different kettle of fish. Understanding the cash flow has opened up so many options for me. I now have a much deeper understanding of how the financial aspects of business work and how I can affect it. I’m thinking completely different now. Much more strategic. I would absolutely recommend the mentoring”
Dr Duv Nar, DNA Dental Health Care
Contact Thameside Enterprise to discuss ways in which we can help your business or community organisation grow and develop. Email Thameside Enterprise, call on 020 8878 4912 or fill in the form below: